RJM Web Design takes you privacy seriously.
You may browse any area of this site without providing any personal information whatsoever. The only time when you will be asked to provide any personal information is when you submit a contact request.
RJM Web design will not release any information about our clients without the client's express consent, except as follows:
- To banks and credit card processors, to process and collect payments
- When needed, to third-party consultants retained for special work such as the creation specialized logos and graphics
- When required by legal process or to comply with court orders
- To our data center technicians when necessary to resolve technical problems
- Unless a client explicitly objects, a link back to RJM Web Design may be placed on clients' sites
Web Server Behavior and Data Collection
Like Web servers in general, our servers collect certain non-personal information about our visitors. Some of this information (such as a visitor's IP address) is necessary because that's how computers communicate with each other. Other information is used for statistical purposes or to resolve technical problems.
The information our servers collect may include:
- Visitors IP addresses
- What countries they are visiting from
- How they arrived at this site (for example, by clicking a link on another site)
- How long they stayed
- Which pages they viewed
- What computer operating system and browser they used
None of the information collected is used to identify any real person, and our servers do not collect information such as a visitor's name, address, email address, phone number, or other personal information unless that visitor voluntarily provided that information by filling in and submitting a contact form.
This server may place a cookie on a visitor's browser for the purpose of determining whether or not it is their first visit to this site. This is used only to give us an idea how many unique, versus repeat visitors the site had in a given time period. The cookie does not attempt to "track" the visitor's viewing of other sites.
For further information, please contact us.